Welcome to our What's New page, here you can find the latest information on our products including price and product changes, promotions, and more!
- Fabric Drops for Select Masterpieces -
Posted 9-25-2019: Click the button for a complete comprehensive drop list. The following individual SKUs are the most recent drops and should be removed from your book as of today:
- Allure Discontinued Materials Update -
Posted 8-21-2019: Mystic Wide, Marble has been added to the Discontinued list for Allure.
Posted 8-8-2019: Rapture/Gray Tweed has been added to the Discontinued Materials list for Allure/Illusions.
CLICK ON THE HUNTER DOUGLAS PROMOTION INFORMATION BELOW TO BE DIRECTED TO THE REBATE FORM
Dear valued customer,
Window Wares, Inc. is discontinuing portions of the Graber Drapery Hardware line as of May 1, 2019. The lines we’re discontinuing are the Graber Drapery Hardware collection and the Graber Ready Ship Drapery Hardware Collection.
The Graber Hardware program has remained stagnant for many years, failing to change with the trending decorative hardware market. Window Wares, Inc. has decided to discontinue the above Graber Hardware lines entirely.
*** We will continue to offer the Graber Artisan Custom Drapery Hardware Collection. ***
We are confident we offer other drapery hardware lines that can fit your needs in ways Graber is unable to.
Here are some highpoints as to why Kirsch can satisfy your drapery hardware requirements:
• Window Wares, Inc. has a large inventory of Kirsch Drapery Hardware in stock, at our warehouse.
• Kirsch has updated their decorative hardware and Architrac line vastly to solve and fill the needs of consumers as well as dealers.
• Kirsch Drapery Hardware has marketing, literature, and great selling tools. They have portfolio binders for selecting decorative hardware, as well as display boards to aid shop at home sales and showrooms.
Here are some highpoints as to why Forest Drapery Hardware can satisfy your drapery hardware requirements:
• Consider the Stuttgart Collection for your next contemporary design. Not just beautiful to the eye, these rails in an oval, rectangle or C shape, offer commercial grade functionality. The high quality German craftsmanship of this collection will not disappoint you or your clients. Available in satin nickel, polished chrome and black.
• Looking for a large diameter solution for a strong, beautiful decorative metal H-Rail? Take a look at the Dresden Corded Collection in a new 1 9/16" diameter.
• Powder coated and lubricated with a patented process, Forest CS and CM Tracks provide strength and quiet, effortless traversing of your Ripplefold® draperies. Use in residential and commercial applications with continuous length up to 20 feet. CS Track is available in white, black, brown, and silver and can be paired with wood pole fascia or a decorative metal flat fascia.
Our drapery hardware professionals at Window Wares, Inc. are trained with exceptional knowledge from basic rods to motorized drapery rods - please contact us if you have any questions.
20,000 Books Donated to Omaha Metro-Area Kids!
Window Wares, Inc. is proud to have been able to assist the Pi Beta Phi Fraternity for Women by providing warehouse space to host their annual Fraternity Day of Service Read > Lead> Achieve Reading Initiative. Thanks to the philanthropic efforts of this terrific organization 20,000 books were donated to schools and youth groups in Omaha and surrounding areas! Nationwide, more than 80,000 books were provided to kids through this years event!
You can read more about this worthy cause and organization at the following links to the PiBetaPhi.org website:
Below is a link to the news story about the event featured on KETV 7 :
Attention: Price Updates!
Effective 2/1/2019 - Updated Graber price lists will be available on windowwares.com with dealer center access. New hard copy price lists will be available to order for a charge - call us for details!
Attention: Handling Fee Updates!
Along with updated pricing Graber has new handling fees Effective 02/01/19:
$6.00 handling per unit : Blind, Shade, and Drapery Hardware
$9.00 handling per unit : Artisan Drapery Collection
$10.00 handling per unit : Vertical and Panel Track
New Truck Freight:
$100.00 Oversized surcharge per order for all products over 96” in width (width or length for verticals) in the continental US
Has Released a Safety Standards Bulletin:
On December 15, 2018, the window covering industry will adopt a new safety standard. The new safety standard, U.S. ANSI/WCMA A100.1-2018, will address both stock and custom products. Click the button below to view the details in the Hunter Douglas Newsroom Bulletin.
Has Released A New Cord Safety Update Bulletin