Welcome to our What's New page, here you can find the latest information on our products including price and product changes, promotions, and more!
Alta Window Fashions Raffle Winners:
Interior Design Firm - Deb Munro - Dual Shade Sample Book
Creative Window Designs - Lisa Skillstad - Dual Shade Sample Book
Design Prescriptions - Julie Huerter- Roller/Panel/Roman Sample Book
Final Touch by Sharyl - Sharyl Reynard - Honeycomb Sample Book
Orion Iron Works Raffle Winner:
Inspired Homes Design - Natasha Salem- Iron Art and Design Art Binder Set
Kirsch Drapery Hardware Raffle Winner:
Five Star Flooring - Theresa Demoret- Kirsch Hardware Binder
L3 Industries Raffle Winners:
Mary Anns Draperies - Mary Ann Promes- Pillow
Christ Furniture - Gayle Christ - Pillow
Versed Design Services - Bobbi Jo Cheek - Pillow
Dear valued customer,
Window Wares, Inc. is discontinuing portions of the Graber Drapery Hardware line as of May 1, 2019. The lines we’re discontinuing are the Graber Drapery Hardware collection and the Graber Ready Ship Drapery Hardware Collection.
The Graber Hardware program has remained stagnant for many years, failing to change with the trending decorative hardware market. Window Wares, Inc. has decided to discontinue the above Graber Hardware lines entirely.
*** We will continue to offer the Graber Artisan Custom Drapery Hardware Collection. ***
We are confident we offer other drapery hardware lines that can fit your needs in ways Graber is unable to.
Here are some highpoints as to why Kirsch can satisfy your drapery hardware requirements:
• Window Wares, Inc. has a large inventory of Kirsch Drapery Hardware in stock, at our warehouse.
• Kirsch has updated their decorative hardware and Architrac line vastly to solve and fill the needs of consumers as well as dealers.
• Kirsch Drapery Hardware has marketing, literature, and great selling tools. They have portfolio binders for selecting decorative hardware, as well as display boards to aid shop at home sales and showrooms.
Here are some highpoints as to why Forest Drapery Hardware can satisfy your drapery hardware requirements:
• Consider the Stuttgart Collection for your next contemporary design. Not just beautiful to the eye, these rails in an oval, rectangle or C shape, offer commercial grade functionality. The high quality German craftsmanship of this collection will not disappoint you or your clients. Available in satin nickel, polished chrome and black.
• Looking for a large diameter solution for a strong, beautiful decorative metal H-Rail? Take a look at the Dresden Corded Collection in a new 1 9/16" diameter.
• Powder coated and lubricated with a patented process, Forest CS and CM Tracks provide strength and quiet, effortless traversing of your Ripplefold® draperies. Use in residential and commercial applications with continuous length up to 20 feet. CS Track is available in white, black, brown, and silver and can be paired with wood pole fascia or a decorative metal flat fascia.
Our drapery hardware professionals at Window Wares, Inc. are trained with exceptional knowledge from basic rods to motorized drapery rods - please contact us if you have any questions.
CLICK ON THE BANNER ABOVE TO BE DIRECTED TO THE REBATE FORM
20,000 Books Donated to Omaha Metro-Area Kids!
Window Wares, Inc. is proud to have been able to assist the Pi Beta Phi Fraternity for Women by providing warehouse space to host their annual Fraternity Day of Service Read > Lead> Achieve Reading Initiative. Thanks to the philanthropic efforts of this terrific organization 20,000 books were donated to schools and youth groups in Omaha and surrounding areas! Nationwide, more than 80,000 books were provided to kids through this years event!
You can read more about this worthy cause and organization at the following links to the PiBetaPhi.org website:
Below is a link to the news story about the event featured on KETV 7 :
- Fabric Drops for Genesis Custom Shades -
Posted 4-29-2019: A list of materials for this product line have been discontinued and are no longer available, please mark these items as discontinued in your Sample Books.
- Fabric Drops for Select Masterpieces -
Posted 3-14-2019: A list of materials for this product line have been discontinued and are no longer available, please mark these items as discontinued in your Sample Books.
Attention: Price Updates!
Effective 2/1/2019 - Updated Graber price lists will be available on windowwares.com with dealer center access. New hard copy price lists will be available to order for a charge - call us for details!
Attention: Handling Fee Updates!
Along with updated pricing Graber has new handling fees Effective 02/01/19:
$6.00 handling per unit : Blind, Shade, and Drapery Hardware
$9.00 handling per unit : Artisan Drapery Collection
$10.00 handling per unit : Vertical and Panel Track
New Truck Freight:
$100.00 Oversized surcharge per order for all products over 96” in width (width or length for verticals) in the continental US
Has Released a Safety Standards Bulletin:
On December 15, 2018, the window covering industry will adopt a new safety standard. The new safety standard, U.S. ANSI/WCMA A100.1-2018, will address both stock and custom products. Click the button below to view the details in the Hunter Douglas Newsroom Bulletin.
POSTED 10/3/2018: Coulisse has announced changes to it’s Sample Book Collections and Price Charts. Please click the button below for a .pdf which details the complete list of changes:
Has Released A New Cord Safety Update Bulletin